The 32nd Annual meeting of Italian Association of Cell Colture (AICC 2019) will take taking place in Catanzaro University Campus, Italy from October 1st to 2nd, 2019.
The meeting, realized thanks yo the great and continuous effort of Maria Teresa Di Martino and AICC , is now ready for registration.
Be part of the great event with an outstanding Scientific programme, including high-quality sessions:
Monday, 1st October 2019:
• Keynote lecture from Nobel Bruce A. Beutler, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas (TX)
· Distnguished lecture from Michele Carbone, University of Hawaii Cancer Center, Honolulu (HI)
· Session 1: Biomarkers for diagnosis, monitoring of progression and therapeutic response
• Session 2: Single cell profiling: from bench to bedside
• TECHNICAL SESSION I:Insights in single gene analysis technologies
Tuesday, October 2nd 2019:
• Session 3: Functional genomics in clinical practice
• TECHNICAL SESSION II: Insights in single cell profiling technologies
• Session 4: Functional immunomics in precision medicine
• Closing Lecture from Francesco Marincola, Refuge Biotechnologies, Menlo Park (CA)
A number of awards will be assigned to young investigators (<35 years) by AICC, Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research, and other meeting partners
More details are on the AICC website:
Hope to see many many friends in Catanzaro!